VIRTUAL PAINT CLASSES!
About Virtual Sign Classes
Cost is $55 each (includes shipping).
If you would like to add a frame to your sign it is only $15 more.
HOW THEY WORK
- You sign up for one of our Virtual classes – you pick your design and what paint colors you want to use (and pay for your sign). You may add a frame to any of the signs if you would like.
- We ship all of the materials to you that you will need
- Before the class, we will email you a code to join the class via Zoom
- At the time of the class, you will login and our instructor will teach you how to paint your own sign!!
- At the end of the class, you can submit a picture of your completed sign to us if you would like!!
- This is fun to do on your own or with a few friends!
For our Virtual class DIY Workshops, we sand, paint (and stain if needed) the wood for you ahead of time. During the workshop you will be able to paint the sign design on with any colors that you want, using a stencil, and have lots of fun doing it! This is a great couples date night idea, girls night out, or a family friendly activity. People of all ages will have fun during our class!
Have a sign you have seen on Pinterest or another picture of one that you really want to make? Call us or email us at email@example.com and we can see if we can design something similar for you to make during the class! There may be an additional $20 design fee charged for these services.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- We ask that you login 5 minutes prior to the start time of this class.
- We do allow children age 7 and older to attend our classes with a paid registration. They must have a parent or guardian also attending the class for any help needed.
- Each person who attends the class MUST register for the class.
- Please note that this project does involve wood and no two pieces of wood are exactly the same. The grain, texture and how the wood takes the stain is different in every piece which means each piece of wood will vary slightly and each sign will vary slightly but it will look fine when we are finished! If the project you make is going to be displayed outside or in an area prone to moisture, we recommend that you protect it using the sealer of your choice which you can purchase at any local home improvement store.
- Cancellation and Refund Policy: Due to the customization of our classes, there are NO REFUNDS on any classes or materials! IF FOR ANY REASON, YOUR MATERIALS DON’T MAKE IT TO YOU BY THE DATE OF THE CLASS, YOU WILL BE ABLE TO JOIN ANOTHER CLASS ONCE YOU HAVE RECEIVED THEM. Just call our office if you need to change classes at 815-845-1052. Also, due to the customization of orders, we can NOT make any changes after you register. We do require at least 5 people to attend a class in order for us to hold it. If for any reason we have to cancel, such as low attendance, we will notify you ahead of time and reschedule the class.
Photographs taken and submitted to Creative Expressions Galena (CEG) from Virtual Workshop events may be used in future CEG publications, on the CEG website or in other association materials. By submitting any CEG photos, you agree to allow CEG to use your image in any CEG-related publications, promotional products, or websites. By attending any CEG events, you consent to the use, without compensation, of recordings of your likeness and voice by CEG, perpetually and throughout the world, (a) in connection with future CEG publications, and (b) in any related CEG video or audio recordings, printed publications and Internet publications. You acknowledge and agree that CEG, and its successors and assigns, is the sole owner of all copyrights, literary rights and similar rights to such media.
BACKGROUND COLOR OPTIONS:
All signs come as one flat piece that is painted. You may add a wood frame around the outside if you would like for an additional $15. The wood frames are Stained ahead of time. You pick your stain color.
FRAME STAIN COLOR OPTIONS:
Please NOTE that Dark Walnut is our most popular stain color, it is used on most of the signs in our gallery. If you would like white and you want a clean look, pick the white stain. If you like the distressed or rustic look, pick the white wash distressed.
*** DESIGN OPTIONS***
Signs For This Fall
Signs For This Winter
Signs For This Spring
Signs For This Summer
Virtual Class with Melissa
Tuesday, Jan 12th
MUST SIGN UP BY Wednesday, Jan 6th!!
Virtual Class with Melissa
Thursday, Jan 14th
6:30 – 8:30 pm
MUST SIGN UP BY Sunday, Jan 10th!