Door Mat Workshops
About Our Door Mat Workshops
All of our Door Mats are $50 each.
*** DESIGN OPTIONS***
1. Welcome – The Nolans
2. Personalized Family
3. Initial – Last Name (Smith)
4. Initial with Wreath
5. Good Friends Bring Wine
6. Please hide packages
7. Home Sweet Home – Can do any state (put which state you want in personalization)
8. No need to knock…
9. Come back with tacos
10. Mickey Home Rug
For our Door Mat Workshops, we prepare your stencil for you ahead of time so we need to know what you want it to say exactly! ONLY BLACK PAINT IS AVAILABLE FOR THESE CLASSES! We use a different kind of paint for these classes than we do other classes! This is a great couples date night idea, girls night out, or a family friendly activity. People of all ages will have fun during our class!
- We ask that you arrive 5-10 minutes prior to the start time of this class.
- We do allow children age 7 and older to attend our classes with a paid registration. They must have a parent or guardian also attending the class with a paid registration.
- Each person who attends the class MUST register for the class.
- For these classes we use Beige 18 in x 30 in Coir & Vinyl Rugs.
- Cancellation and Refund Policy: Due to the customization of our classes, there are NO REFUNDS on any classes or materials! However, if you are unable to make the class please call me or email me at CreativeExpressionsGalena@gmail.com prior to the class scheduled time and we can arrange for you to attend a different class. Also, due to the customization of orders, we can NOT make any changes after you register. We do require at least 10 people to attend a class in order for us to hold it. If for any reason we have to cancel, such as bad weather or low attendance, we will notify you ahead of time and reschedule the class. If you can’t make it to the new scheduled date, we will find another class for you to come to in your area or we will ship the door mat to you at no cost to you!
Photographs taken at Creative Expressions Galena (CEG) Traveling DIY Workshop events may be used in future CEG publications, on the CEG website or in other association materials. By attending any CEG events, you agree to allow CEG to use your image in any CEG-related publications, promotional products, or websites. By attending any CEG events, you consent to the use, without compensation, of recordings of your likeness and voice by CEG, perpetually and throughout the world, (a) in connection with future CEG publications, and (b) in any related CEG video or audio recordings, printed publications and Internet publications. You acknowledge and agree that CEG, and its successors and assigns, is the sole owner of all copyrights, literary rights and similar rights to such media.
Wednesday, Jan 29th
6:30 – 8:30 pm
111 N Main Street, Woodward, IA 50276
Ashling on the Lough
Wednesday, Feb 12th
6:30 – 8:30 pm
125 56th Street, Kenosha, WI 53140
Eagles Landing Winery
Sunday, Feb 23rd
1 – 3 pm
127 North St, Marquette, IA 52158